July / 15 / 2021
In the framework of the Decarboost project, the Community of Practice on Investment and Climate is launched. The first session will address decarbonisation scenarios and trends, which will promote low-carbon investments towards zero emissions by 2050. The importance for the region of financing the development of a low-carbon, green and climate-resilient economy in Latin America will be analysed, in a space for dialogue with the participation of:
• Graham Watkins, from the Inter-American Development Bank (TBC).
• Jack Balsdon, from Principles for Responsible Investment, presenting Race to Zero.
• Lukas Kahlen of the NewClimate Institute.
• Marcela Jaramillo of 2050 Pathways Platform, and LEDS LAC Platform.
• Marta Torres Gunfaus from the Institute for Sustainable Development and International Relations (IDDRI).
Applications to join the Community of Practice are open for the whole year 2021 through the following form
This post is also available in: Spanish
|Organizer:||Nexos+1, CCAP, PRI, LEDS LAC, Fundacion Torcuato Di Tella, Centro Clima COPPE, Libelula, South South North, New Climate Institute|